The Music Cafe, Inc. cordially invites you to come relish in our differences!
We reside in downtown Damascus, MD and became incorporated in 2006.
Our food is fresh and made to order. All meats are sliced in house. We only use the freshest and finest ingredients available. Our exceptional signature sandwiches have become a staple of the cafe. Yielding ties with music gave them popular names, such as; Stairway to Freebird, The Sinatra, Ina Gadda Da Veggie, and Another One Bites the Club.
Whether it’s a hand-pressed lemonade, custom cold-brewed iced coffee, latte, shake or Italian soda, we can create the perfect cup for you! Also, we now have a great selection of craft and domestic beer and wines to enhance our menu!!
So come inside, take a load off, relax, and let the good times roll. Oh yeah, and we want to remember your name. You’re not just a number to us. A place where you’re always welcome.
~The Music Cafe
What’s Going On?
- BEATWATER – A BEATLES TRIBUTE!! March 6, 2014
- “Music Mania” Coming on Wednesday nights!!! March 3, 2014
- Karaoke Nights!! May 3, 2013
- Saturday Acoustic Open Mic – Now from 1:00 – 4:00!! March 5, 2013
- Music and Wine in Damascus? February 15, 2013