(Click headers to expand menu items)
Beer and Wine Selections
- On Tap (subject to change)
- Flying Dog Selections (please ask)
- Oliver Brewing Co. Creator/Destroyer Niro
- Dogfish Head Selections (please ask)
- Blue Moon
- Miller Lite
- Bud and Bud Light
- Natty Boh
- Dogfish Head 60 Min IPA
- Dogfish Head 90 Min IPA
- Corona Extra
- Samuel Smith’s Oatmeal Stout
- Coors Light
- Belgian Waffles w/butter & syrup – $5.75
Add fresh whipped cream & pecans or strawberries – 75¢ each
- Bacon, egg & cheese; Ham, egg & cheese; Sausage, egg & cheese
On toast – $4.75 On a bagel – $5.25 On a croissant – $5.95
- Ham, egg & cheese on French toast bread, dusted with powdered sugar – $5.75
- B.L.T. – LOADED – wheat or white toast – $5.99
- Bagel – $1.45 (w/cream cheese – add $1.25)
- “Café Damascus” – $7.99
Belgian waffle w/ whipped cream, pecans or strawberries, side of bacon & side of scrambled eggs
- “Can’t Touch This” – $7.99
Double ham, double cheese and double eggs on seasoned flatbread
- “Wake Up Call” - $7.99 Three slices of cinnamon swirl French toast, scrambled eggs, with your choice of back or saussge
We have a full array of specialty coffee drinks available.
Appetizers (after 3pm)
- Mozzarella Sticks – $5.99
- Southwestern Rolls – $6.99
- Fire On the Mountain – $6.25
- White Pizza – $5.99
- Veggie Tray – $4.99 (add hummus $1.25)
- Nachos Grande – $10.99
- Caprese Salad – sm $5.00 ~ lg $10.00
- “Stairway to Freebird” – $9.95
Honey-smoked turkey, bacon, havarti cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and sharp honey mustard, on ciabatta bread.
- “Rockin Reuben” – $9.95
Corned beef and imported Swiss with sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing on rye, grilled & served steamin’ hot.
- “Rollin’ Rachel” – $9.95
Reuben’s sister, made with our honey-smoked turkey breast
- “Another One Bites the Club” – $10.45
Piled high with ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo, Gouda & havarti cheese on toasted rye.
- “Sweet Emotion” – $9.95
Turkey, havarti, bacon & a sweet sauce, grilled on 8-grain bread.
- “Ku Ku Kachu” – $8.45
Perfect egg salad, lettuce, tomato and red onions on white or wheat.
- “You Really Got Me!” – $9.95
Pastrami, house slaw, Thousand Island and Swiss, all grilled on rye.
- “Motley Chicken” – $9.95
Grilled chicken breast on toasted ciabatta with ranch, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato and bacon
- “Smokey Hamlet” – $9.95
Ham and smoked gouda cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, roasted red peppers & sharp honey mustard on ciabatta bread
- “Twinbrook Deli Twist” – $9.45
Ham, Genoa salami, provolone, mayo, lettuce, tomato, crushed hots and house dressing on a hoagie
- “Dixie Chicken” – $9.45
Chicken salad piled high on 8-grain bread with lettuce and tomato
- “Tuna Temptations” – $9.45
Tuna salad piled high on 8-grain bread with lettuce and tomato
- “Zydeco” – $9.95
Tender roast beef and cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce, red onions and our “Secret” Cajun mayo on a French sub roll
- “Unforgettable” – $9.95
Corned beef, turkey, bacon and imported Swiss with sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing on Rye bread grilled & served steamin’ hot
- “Stormy Monday” – $9.95
Roast beef, turkey, bacon, havarti cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and our “Secret” Cajun mayo, served on a French sub roll
- “The Sinatra” – $9.95
Ham, turkey, bacon, roasted red bell peppers, Cajun mayo and smoked gouda cheese all on grilled pretzel bread
- “Ina’godda’da Veggie” – $8.95
Crisp romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, roasted red peppers, cucumbers, cheddar & havarti cheeses, all loaded on ciabatta bread with your choice of mayo or hummus.
- “Hungry Heart” Veggie Burger – $8.95
On toasted 8-grain bread with or without cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions & whatever else your heart desires.
- “The Thriller” – $9.95
Breaded & seasoned chicken breast, honey ham, double Swiss and barbecue blue cheese dressing all grilled on ciabatta bread.
- “Tennesse Waltz” – 9.95
Breaded, seasoned chicken breast w/ smoked gouda, bacon, pickles, honey mustard, lettuce and tomato … all grilled on a pretzel roll.
- “Eye of The Tiger” – $8.95
Breaded, seasoned chicken breast w/ provalone, marinara, pepperoni and Italian seasoning all grilled on a pretzel roll.
- “Sergeant Pepper” – 9.95 Capicola ham, jalapenos, havarti, Swiss, mayo & honey musterd. All grilled on ciabatta (No Alterations)
Soups and Chili
(Available in cups or bowls, ask for availability and pricing)
- Cream of Crab (Made In-house)
- Randy’s Ragin’ Chili
- Red Pepper Tomato Bisque
Salads and Other Greenery
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Rocks – $8.95
Honey-smoked turkey breast, bacon, romaine lettuce, tomatoes and red onions, topped with cheddar cheese. Served with Ranch dressing and a French Baguette.
- Greek Go-Go Salad – $8.95
Feta cheese, tomatoes, red onions, romaine lettuce, kalamata olivers & pepperoncines. Served with Gourmet Greek dressing and a French Baguette.
- “Our House” Salad – $8.45
Tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, croutons and cheddar cheese on Romain lettuce. Served with French bread.
- MC’s Soup and Salad – $8.95
A cup of soup tags along with a small version of our house salad. Served with French bread.
- “Summer Lovin’” Spring Salad – $8.95
Roasted pecans, granny smith apples, gorgonzola cheese and currants on romaine with Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing. Served with a French Baguette.
Add chicken or tuna – $3.00
- Cafe di Musica Caesar Salad – $8.25
Crisp Romaine lettuce, seasoned croutons & fresh Parmesan cheese tossed with creamy Caesar dressing. Served with French bread.
Add chicken or tuna – $3.00
Seasoned Flatbread Pizzas
- “White Hawaiian” – $6.99
- “Under the Boardwalk” – $8.25
- “Just Plain Red & White” – $5.99
- “Pepperoni” – $6.99
- “That’s Amore” – $8.95
- “Let It Be” – $8.95
We have a wide variety of cakes, pies, pastries and specialty items for your enjoyment! Stop in for fresh baked items daily!
- Hand-dipped Milkshakes
- Seasonal Fruit Smoothies
- Hot Fudge Sundae Brownies
MC’s Kidz Mealz (comes w/juice box & a cookie) ~ $5.75
- Mac & Cheese
- Hot Ham & Cheese
- Pizza Pizza
- Classic P, B and J
- Grilled Cheese
- Corn Dog
** Items & prices on menu subject to change